Don't Get Blindsided. Choose What's Best for Your Home.
The Well Dressed Window is Central Illinois' window treatment experts. We are a debt-free, family-focused company founded and owned by Greg and Bridget Mote.
We combine the best in blinds, shutters, shades, and custom drapes with our expertise in design and installation to improve the look and feel of your home. And when you work with The Well Dressed Window, you will avoid headaches and unforeseen costs from unsightly mistakes and improperly installed window treatments. We’re honest and hardworking people who will treat you with care and respect. When you work with us, your window treatments will look as good as you feel about the customer service you'll receive.
The Well Dressed Window is one of the premier dealers and installers of Hunter Douglas window covers in the nation. Greg and Bridget stand out from the rest by providing competitively priced, quality products, precise planning and installation, and client-focused approach every step of the way.
- Call, text, or email Greg or Bridget to tell them what you’re looking for. If we feel we can provide the best solution to your problem, we’ll schedule a time to come out and take a look.
- Next you’ll receive Bridget’s Design Consultation. She will present you with a selection of products in various colors and fabrics based on your goals and how it fits the existing spaces. A quote is provided so you know exactly what to expect.
- Greg will visit to inspect the space, plan the project, and measure.
- When your order arrives, we will contact you to schedule a date and time for installation.
- Greg will arrive prepared to complete your project professionally, neatly, and with as little inconvenience and disruption to your life as possible.
We believe in providing you with the best products and service possible with honesty and integrity. Our goal with every product we sell and install is to help you achieve your goals. We will not sell you a product that doesn't fit your wants, needs, or your house, and will not burden you with having to install treatments on your own.
After seeing an opportunity to bring a truly unique and valuable approach to window coverings, Greg and Bridget entered the industry in 2006. While other businesses showed little care for the wants and needs of their customers, Greg and Bridget started their own business to give clients a consultative approach—filling their wants and needs regardless of what’s most profitable for the business.
The Well Dressed Window brand has developed naturally from the founder’s strengths. Greg’s strict adherence to principle and the highest standards for precision and communication with clients, coupled with Bridget’s skills and personality, has elevated The Well Dressed Window to become one of the premier window coverings companies in the industry.
The Well Dressed Window is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the McLean County Chamber of Commerce. Our sister company, Well Dressed Home, offers upscale remodeling design and building.
Meet The Team
The Mote’s have three children: Madeleine, a junior at DePaul, Billy, a freshman at Baylor on a baseball scholarship, and Jacob, a sophomore at University High School. All three spend time working in the business and plan to join the team when they’re done with school and sports.
With over a decade of experience in designing, selecting, and installing window treatments for hundreds of happy families, Bridget Mote has become one of the premier design consultants in the industry.
She has a heart for helping others, an eye for design, and the unique ability to create innovative solutions. But her greatest passion and strength is connecting with people. These connections have driven our success and grown our business, allowing us to impact the lives of more families, and form new friendships along the way.
Greg’s 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, and small business leadership convinced him coming into the business that if The Well Dressed Window was to become what he and Bridget committed to it becoming, they would have to be exceptional.
Greg Mote’s focus in the business is simple:
- Precision in measuring and planning the project, down to the tiniest detail.
- Communicate -- answer client’s calls, texts, and emails.
- Show up at clients’ homes prepared and deliver a polished finished product professionally, on time, with no surprises.
Together, Greg and Bridget have built a team of polished professionals, who represent the company well and put clients at ease. Each member of the team carries with them the philosophy that guides everything we do--create exceptional and memorable experiences for our clients.